On 14 and 15 December, the Work Group on Agroecological Transitions (GTAE)* will be holding a seminar entitled “Agroecology: methods to evaluate conditions for its development and its effects”. The event will take place in Paris, at the GRET headquarters campus.
During the two-day seminar, methods and impact and effects indicators developed by the various participants – including those used in 2017 by GTAE as part of the Capitalisation of stakeholders’ experiences for the development of resilient agroecological techniques in West Africa – will be shared, compared and discussed, with focus on four main areas:
- Evaluation of determinants and factors limiting the development of agroecology
- Evaluation of agro-environmental impact and effects
- Evaluation of socio-economic impact and effects
- Methodological conclusions and prospects for multi-stakeholder collaborations.
More information on GRET’s activities in the area of agroecology.
Contact: Marie Fortier
* The Work Group on Agroecological Transitions (GTAE) is made up of four NGOs: Agrisud, Agriculteurs et vétérinaires sans frontières (AVSF), CARI and GRET.