- Laurent Levard (Gret)
- Note de synthèse
- Publisher : Coordination Sud
- Year : 2019
- 4 p.
- Language(s) : Anglais, Français
- The notes of Sud , n°20 - Synthesis of the study report
- Geographical area : Africa
- Domaine(s) : Agricultural Development, Agrifood Commodity Chains/Consumption, Climate Change, Development Policy/Cooperation, International Trade/Trade Negotiations
- Lire en ligne
Synthesis of the study report : ” The EU CAP : How coherent is it with the development of peasant agriculture in the South”
The Common Agricultural Policy (CAP) of the European Union (EU) has negative impacts on peasant agriculture in the South. For this reason, the CAP is in contradiction with commitments the EU has made regarding its policy coherency with development cooperation goals and regarding respect of human rights.