- P. Ferrand (Gret)
- , Suported by AFD, CG 92
- Actes de colloque
- Year : 2018
- 20 p.
- Language(s) : Anglais
- 1 st – 3 rd of October 2018 – Vientiane, Laos
- Geographical area : Laos
- Domaine(s) : Development Methodology and Intervention Practices, Natural Resource Management
- Lire en ligne
On the 1 – 3 of October 2018, over 65 participants from Cambodia, Laos, India, Myanmar, Thailand, Vietnam and from different background (Government agencies, Research Institutes, Universities, Development practitioners and private sector) gathered at the Vansana Riverside Hotel in Vientiane, Laos, for a Regional experience sharing workshop about Participatory Guarantee Systems (PGS) to promote Agroecology in the Mekong Region.
The objective of the workshop was to support the emergence of PGS in the Mekong region through:
- Sharing experiences in the implementation of Participatory Guarantee Systems (PGS )from the perspective of different stakeholders :
- Identifying and better understanding the constraints to the development of genuinely participatory PGS
- Drawing operational and policy recommendations for an improved and widespread implementation of PGS across the Mekong Region.