- Chetaille, Anne ; Créach, Morgane; Fauveaud, Swan
- Etude/Document de travail
- Éditeur : Coordination Sud
- Collection : Studies and Analysis
- Année : 2009
- 40 p.
- Langue(s) : Anglais
- Zone géographique : Monde,
- Domaine(s) : Changement climatique
In December 2007, developing and developed countries agreed on a roadmap to adopt a new agreement on climate change in December 2009 in Copenhagen. The Poznan Conference that was held in December 2008 was seen as a key step to move forward on the definition of this new agreement. But the results of this conference are mixed. The document “The fight against climate change: clock is ticking” presents and analyses the key decisions of the Poznan Conference. It also seeks assess the implication of some of these decisions for Development stakeholders”. The writing and editing of this document jointly released by Coordination SUD and the Climate Action Network – France have been coordinated by Gret.